Beam – 3.6m
Maximum draft – 0.75m
Bridge clearance – 2.6m
Interior headroom – 2.05m
Total power –
Total engines – 1
Type – Canaline 52
Year built – 2018
Fresh water tanks – 2 (1200L)
Fuel tanks – 1 (501L)
Number of double berths –
Number of cabins – 3
Number of heads – 2
Number of bathrooms – 2
A Superb Craft purchased as a sailaway and fitted out professionally, will feature fully updated CE Certification as a completed vessel
- Two full cabins with two en-suite bathrooms and two separate toilets.
- Glazed wrap around bow gives 5ft additional cabin length.
- Suitable for long or continuous cruises (big tanks, powerful solar, 12V / LED throughout) and for life on a mooring (Victron 50 Amp shore power system, 230V throughout).
- Fit-out based on custom design. Works by a master carpenter & engineer.
- Exquisite interiors. Warm, calming and inspiring Nordic style throughout in hand-veneered custom-made smoked oak kitchen and bedroom cabinets (both cabins); walnut floor throughout.
- Solid, sound proofed bulkheads / cabin walls & doors.
- Very light & bright, with windows all around, including bow, and saloon deck skylight, all with custom-made blinds or curtains.
- 8-seater al fresco dining space on the stern.
- Eurocruiser stern
Surveyed before being marketed and ready to go
Caversham Lakes, Henley Road, Reading, Berkshire RG4 6LQ (Sat Nav RG4 9RA)
Contact Guy Girling and Nathan Kipling
Email [email protected] Tel 01189 477 770 Mobile 07701 287046