Make a date for the 2017 Thames Used Boat Show in April
15 January 2017
Looking forward to the emergence of Spring? Yes we are too, so here's a date for the perfect kick-off start of season event — the Thames Used Boat Show at Thames & Kennet Marina on 14-23 April 2017.
You can expect an excellent selection of used and new motorboats, narrowboats and barges to view, with lots of great advice too.
Obtain a centre stage appearance for your boat
We welcome your instructions to feature your boat for sale, even if only for the duration of the show. We are pleased to offer for this period only of the show, if preferred.
Your benefits as a boat seller at the Thames Used Boat Show
- NO SALE, NO-FEE
- FREE External wash down
- FREE Sales berth during the show
- FREE WC Pump-out if required pre-sale
- Dedicated sales pontoon
- FREE Internet listing
The Thames Used Boat Show will create great interest in your boat, so we look forward to your discussion to get it listed with us for the show.
Your benefits as a boat buyer at the Thames Used Boat Show
- 25% OFF survey lifts booked at Thames & Kennet Marina during the show
- Additional FREE Two hour boat handling tuition*
- 25% OFF full external and internal valets including machine polishing*
- Two FREE Plastimo automatic lifejackets*
- 25% OFF New ropes and fenders*
- 13 months mooring for the price of 12 months at ANY Tingdene Marina* (Subject to availability)
*for completed sales of boats with deposits placed during the show.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0118 947 7770 (office hours) or 01933 551622 (anytime) to discuss listing your boat or to obtain further details of the show.