The Jetten Shipyard experience
Setting trends in Dutch boatbuilding
Dutch steel and aluminium specialist boatbuilder Jetten Shipbuilding has been in existence since 1997 and producing its own highly acclaimed motor yachts since 2000. The company has built its success by combining traditional skills with contemporary practices and design. It aims always to exceeed expectations by ensuring that customers enjoy their vessels to the maximum. Jetten does this by applying experience, dilligence and the latest design and technology to each build.
Traditional, contemporary or custom - your choice
Jetten Shipyards offers no less than five different ranges spanning sizes from 11.6m to 21m and speeds from displacement to 22 knots to cater for every requirement from exploring rivers and lakes with constrained bridge clearances, to sea-going cruises and even ocean passages.
- Jetten – the original series of aft cabin and aft cockpit models, perfect for sea and inland cruising
- Bommelaer – strong design clues from classic gentleman's motor yachts and steamships from the 1930s, coupled with Category A seaworthiness and 21st Century build and technology
- Custom Yachts – the ultimate opportunity for you to commission the precise build you want, in every detail, whether modern or traditional
- MPC – all the contemporary curvy look, feel and fit out of the latest GRP motor yachts on a sturdy steel hull
- Jetten Beach – award winning series of fast displacement boats capable of speeds up to 22 knots, built in aluminium with innovative layouts
Whichever model you choose, you are assured of the unique combination of Jetten's fastidious attention to every detail at its purpose built shipyard in the Netherlands, combined with Tingdene's highly capable and experienced network of boat sales offices across the UK to offer local advice and support.
JETTEN SHIPYARD BOATS AT TINGDENE BOAT SALES
Boasting 56% more floor space than a typical 50-footer and flooded with light from its modern, extensive glazing, the brilliantly styled and finished Jetten 42MPC can also limbo its way under very low bridges thanks to a 2.75m mast down air draft. Expect people to tap the hull to check that it really is made of sturdy steel.